Revision history for POE-Component-SSLify
1.012 2014-11-14T20:19:52Z UTC
- Reduce memory usage and speedup writing large strings by avoiding substr
- code churn: 2 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
1.011 2014-11-14T03:06:48Z UTC
- Tweak the testsuite thanks to CPANTesters!
- code churn: 11 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)
1.010 2014-11-12T06:13:41Z UTC
- add informational test that prints out ssleay version
- clamp the writes to 16K internally to get around write errors reported
by RT#95071 and RT#58243, thanks!
- code churn: 7 files changed, 591 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
1.009 2014-11-12T00:41:25Z UTC
- Updates to the auto-generated files
- Tweaked the testsuite to use done_testing() for sanity, RT#66741 (thanks
- Use Test::FailWarnings in the testsuite in place of Test::NoWarnings
- Add t/simple_large.t to try and track down RT#58243 (thanks Johan!)
- Added a boatload of tests to try and track down RT#95071 (thanks Joe!)
- code churn: 27 files changed, 2160 insertions(+), 1503 deletions(-)
1.008 2011-05-04T21:55:27Z UTC
- Bazerka@irc noticed that POE wasn't even listed as a runtime prereq,
1.007 2011-05-04T21:36:32Z UTC
- Revert the ENGINE load logic added in 1.004 because it was causing
coredumps on netbsd ( thanks BINGOS! )
- Add the constant LOAD_SSL_ENGINES sub if you need to load the ssl
- Tweak the renegotiate tests to be more tolerant of failures, thanks
RCAPUTO - RT#66741
1.006 2011-04-22T00:21:51Z UTC
- Fix a heinous bug where openssl will randomly+reliably close a
connection ( thanks MIRE )
- Tweak the hook tests so they test the case where no data is sent over
- Tweak the connfail tests so they work better
1.005 2011-03-10T07:55:30Z UTC
- Fix the connfail tests due to an incorrect assumption regards socket
close value, thanks CPANTesters!
1.004 2011-03-08T23:39:03Z UTC
- We now load certificate files via CTX_use_certificate_chain_file(),
thanks Zephaniah E. Loss-Cutler-Hull <firstname.lastname@example.org>
OpenSSL docs suggest it -
PLEASE yell at me if you need the old functionality - the docs suggest
this is the "better" way to do it...
- Add the ability to pass a subref to call on connection/negotiation
success, thanks Zephaniah E. Loss-Cutler-Hull
<email@example.com> NOTE: This will not work if you do
renegotiation or any other zany SSL stuff!
- Add the SSLify_GetStatus function to get the status of the connection
- After staring at the Net::SSLeay/OpenSSL docs for a while I realized we
were missing support for sslv23 version, added!
- After some investigation, we now load all default ENGINEs for OpenSSL on
startup, as it might provide a performance boost
1.003 2011-02-28T15:52:24Z UTC
- Add $IGNORE_SSL_ERRORS to ignore certain SSL errors, thanks MNUNBERG -
- Remove prereq on vars.pm as it's obsolete
1.002 2011-02-20T04:23:48Z UTC
- Add SSLify_GetSSL to get the Net::SSLeay object, thanks MNUNBERG!
1.001 2011-02-13T18:11:07Z UTC
- Fixed the Net::SSLeay import code, thanks CPANTesters!
1.000 2011-02-13T00:06:14Z UTC
- Converted to Dist::Zilla for the release process!
- Add a test for in-situ sslification, thanks MNUNBERG!
- Add prereq for IO::Handle 1.28 to get sane $socket->blocking( 0 )
behavior on MSWin32
- Remove crufty old code for nonblocking and use $socket->blocking()
0.20 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Split up the simple.t test into 2 tests for clarity, and added more diag
messages for renegotiate, thanks HMBRAND!
0.19 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Fixed a warning generated by POE::Component::Client::TCP in t/simple.t,
0.18 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Bumped POE dep to at least 1.267 for t/simple.t - thanks CPANTesters!
- Minor typo fixes in POD/Build.PL
0.17 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Fixed the t/simple.t test to PASS on FreeBSD because
Net::SSLeay::renegotiate was buggy on it, thanks CPANTesters!
- Added note about OpenSSL functions in the POD.
0.16 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Updated the nonblocking code to be production-ready, thanks ASCENT!
- Removed the NONBLOCKING() sub, this module is now always nonblocking.
- Added more tests, thanks ASCENT!
- Added "mylib/example.crt" and "mylib/example.key" for testing, thanks
- Misc kwalitee and POD fixes.
- Bumped Net::SSLeay prereq to 1.36 so we have the latest SSL stuff to
ensure sanity :)
0.15 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Added "examples/serverclient.pl" to track down same-process sslification
problems, thanks LotR!
- Applied patch from BinGOs to support passing custom $ctx for
Server_SSLify, thanks! RT#43018
- Switched over to Test::Apocalypse for easy author tests
- Added experimental NONBLOCKING code, thanks ASCENT for the motivation!
0.14 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- removed Test::* modules from dependency list, thanks BINGOS - RT #36725
- dos2unix fixes - thanks RT #36704
- added Build.PL
0.13 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- POD typo errors in SSLify_ContextCreate - thanks ASCENT!
0.12 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Kwalitee-related fixes
0.11 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- allowed setting of client-side context ( $ctx ) object - thanks RT
- squashed typo in pod - thanks ASCENT!
- changed version check code to regexp for compatibility with SSLeay
v1.33_01 - thanks Mark!
- added SSLify_ContextCreate helper function
- backported Net::SSLeay's removal of %Filenum_Objects hash
0.10 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- More tweaks of POD - finally close RT #31238
- Added SSL version support - thanks RT #31492
- Added SSL CTX option support as a side effect
- Added client.pl example with ReadLine support
0.09 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Minor tweak of POD to enable better distro building - thanks RT #31238
0.08 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Added support for BINMODE - thanks RT #27117
0.07 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Fixed undefined $info - thanks RT #22372
0.06 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Kwalitee-related fixes
0.05 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Finally use a Changes file - thanks RT #18981
- Documentation tweaks
- Upgraded Net::SSLeay requirement to 1.30 to help Win32 problems
0.04 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Added new functions to extract data from the SSL socket -> GetCipher and
- In the case somebody knows Net::SSLeay more than me, added GetCTX to
return the server-side CTX object
- Removed the dependency on Net::SSLeay::Handle
0.03 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- First stab at the server-side code, help me test it out!
- Refactored SSLify() into client/server side, so update your program
0.02 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Made sure the IO::Handle way was used only on MSWin32
- Removed _CIPHER and moved it to the main SSLify.pm code
- Oops, forgot to override _get_self and _get_ssl
- Fixed a nasty leak issue
0.01 0000-00-00T00:00:00Z UTC
- Initial release