1.2.3 (2017 06 27)
* Update URLs: Redmine → Gitlab.
* Tell mutt *not* to save outgoing email.
This fixes Debian bug #657071.
* Bypass root's mutt configuration file.
1.2.2 (2012 06 02)
* Ignore changes to $WATCHED_DIR itself.
This fixes the dreaded "sometimes sends empty reports" bug metche
has had since forever.
* Fix GnuPG groups support: check for encryption key existence using
gpg --encrypt instead of --list-public-keys.
* Spelling and grammar fixes in manpage.
1.2.1 (2011 06 05)
* Support more mailers than just mutt.
Thanks to Kan-Ru Chen <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the preliminary patch.
* EXCLUDES: add a bunch of VCS directories.
* documentation: add a few Q&A to the FAQ, update website and VCS
1.2 (2009 12 16)
* stabilize: manual "metche stabilize" invocation and metche first run
now send an e-mail (Closes: http://poivron.org/dev/metche/ticket/43)
* documentation: tell about GnuPG's "group" option, that allows to
encrypt email for multiple recipients.
* EXCLUDES: added .cache, everchanging on LVM setup, and ssh private
* configuration: added SEND_STABLE_REPORTS configuration setting that
controls whether a report email is sent after saving a stable state;
defaults to "yes" for backward compatibility.
1.1 (2006 09 16)
* ververs: added Linux VServers support.
* EXCLUDES: added a few everchanging Postfix files, and AlternC's
* documentation: clear up the way backups are made (Closes: #365694)
1.0 (2006 02 17)
* Initial release.