// diff.h written by Mitchell Foral. mitchell<att>caladbolg.net.
// See COPYING for license information.
* Computes the diff between the lines of two given string buffers.
* The results are stored in the passed integer pointers.
* Note: The algorithm discussed mentions a check being performed to find lines
* matched incorrectly due to hashing; it is not in this implementation.
* @param from The diff 'from' buffer.
* @param to The diff 'to' buffer.
* @param added Int pointer the number of lines added result is stored to.
* @param removed Int pointer the number of lines removed result is stored to.
void ohcount_calc_diff(const char *from, const char *to, int *added,