# For Python versions available on Appveyor, see
- PYTHON: "C:\\Python36"
- PYTHON: "C:\\Python37"
- PYTHON: "C:\\Python38"
- PYTHON: "C:\\Python36-x64"
- PYTHON: "C:\\Python37-x64"
- PYTHON: "C:\\Python38-x64"
- UNSTABLE: 1
# Upgrade to the latest pip.
- '%PYTHON%\\python.exe -m pip install -U pip setuptools wheel'
- '%PYTHON%\\python.exe -m pip install -r requirements_dev.txt'
# Note that you must use the environment variable %PYTHON% to refer to
# the interpreter you're using - Appveyor does not do anything special
# to put the Python version you want to use on PATH.
- "%PYTHON%\\python.exe -m pytest"
# This step builds your wheels.
- "%PYTHON%\\python.exe setup.py bdist_wheel"
# bdist_wheel puts your built wheel in the dist directory
- path: dist\*
# You can use this step to upload your artifacts to a public website.
# See Appveyor's documentation for more details. Or you can simply
# access your wheels from the Appveyor "artifacts" tab for your build.