**The Awesome Document Factory**
WeasyPrint is a smart solution helping web developers to create PDF
documents. It turns simple HTML pages into gorgeous statistical reports,
From a technical point of view, WeasyPrint is a visual rendering engine for
HTML and CSS that can export to PDF and PNG. It aims to support web standards
for printing. WeasyPrint is free software made available under a BSD license.
It is based on various libraries but *not* on a full rendering engine like
WebKit or Gecko. The CSS layout engine is written in Python, designed for
pagination, and meant to be easy to hack on.
* Free software: BSD licensed
* Python 3.5+
* Website: https://weasyprint.org/
* Documentation: https://weasyprint.readthedocs.io/
* Source code and issue tracker: https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint
* Tests: https://travis-ci.org/Kozea/WeasyPrint
* Support: https://www.patreon.com/kozea