squeezelite (1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Refresh Makefile-tweaks.patch due to Makefile rewrite.
* Enable full hardening build flags:
- Add DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS := hardening=+all
* Add squeezelite-pa compiled with PortAudio instead of ALSA:
- Add new squeezelite-pa binary package
- Add Build-Depends on portaudio19-dev
- Add Makefile-portaudio.patch
- Adjust debian/rules to build twice with different options
- Minor shuffling around to accommodate the new package
* Remove no-upstream-changelog lintian override now that there is one.
* Add lintian override for debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature; no signatures
* Fix typo: suppored/supported (typo-fix-suppored.patch).
* Update man page to document new/changed options.
* Update debian/copyright for included dsd2pcm source.
* Enable DSD (Direct Stream Digital) and DoP (DSD over PCM).
* Confine to linux-any for the time being; builds fail on kFreeBSD / Hurd.
-- Chris Boot <email@example.com> Thu, 09 Jan 2014 09:54:22 +0000
squeezelite (1.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #729885)
-- Chris Boot <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:44:55 +0000