Rime schema repository (Deprecated)
**NOTICE:** please check out [/plum/](https://github.com/rime/plum), the new Rime configuration manager and input schema repository
Downstream packagers of this software, please refer to
and decide whether you want to deprecate the `brise` or `rime-data` package.
Individual packages in this collection can be released under different licenses.
Please refer to their respective LICENSE files.
The Makefile builds and installs Rime data as a binary package on Unix systems.
Please check out submodule `plum` before building, as the `Makefile` simply pass through make targets to `plum/Makefile`.
- librime>=1.3 (for `rime_deployer`)
- plum (submodule)
Build and install
The default make target uses `git` command line to download the latest packages
sudo make install
You can optionally build YAML files to binaries by setting the shell variable
`build_bin`. To build preset packages, do
build_bin=1 make preset
We are grateful to the makers of the following open source projects:
- [Android Pinyin IME](https://source.android.com/) (Apache 2.0)
- [Chewing / 新酷音](http://chewing.im/) (LGPL)
- [ibus-table](https://github.com/acevery/ibus-table) (LGPL)
- [OpenCC / 開放中文轉換](https://github.com/BYVoid/OpenCC) (Apache 2.0)
- [moedict / 萌典](https://www.moedict.tw) (CC0 1.0)
- [Rime 翰林院 / Rime Academy](https://github.com/rime-aca) (GPLv3)
Also to the inventors of the following input methods:
- Cangjie / 倉頡輸入法 by 朱邦復
- Array input method / 行列輸入法 by 廖明德
- Wubi / 五筆字型 by 王永民
- Scj / 快速倉頡 by 麥志洪
- Middle Chinese Romanization / 中古漢語拼音 by 古韻
The repository is a result of collective effort. It was set up by the following
people by contributing files, patches and pull-requests. See also the
[contributors](https://github.com/rime/brise/graphs/contributors) page for a
list of open-source collaborators.
- [Kunki Chou](https://github.com/kunki)
- [Patrick Tschang](https://github.com/Patricivs)
- [Joseph J.C. Tang](https://github.com/jinntrance)
- [Ye Zhou](https://github.com/zhouye)
- Jiehong Ma